Terms and conditions for using our website
- The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ‘YASMINES BOUTIQUE’.
- Please note, all items purchased during promotions, sales, or discounts are not eligible for exchange or return as they are sale items and are considered final sale. If you are approved for an exchange, Yasmine's Boutique will only be able to credit you for the amount paid at time of checkout to put towards an alternative size / style.
Terms of sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- We will communicate acceptance of your offer after we receive confirmation of your payment being processed. We will send you an acknowledgement e-mail confirming acceptance of your order.
- Returns Information: If for any reason, you are not happy with your order, Yasmine's Boutique is happy to offer a credit note for items purchased, providing that the product is in original condition with tags attached. Please be mindful when choosing your item as we do not offer refunds for change of mind, however, we will happily discuss the details of your return with you further via email at email@example.com
- All prices stated on the international website are in United States Dollars (USD).
- If you are purchasing from overseas, we will bill any credit card in US dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you.
- To make a purchase from our website, you must be 18 years of age or over, or have obtained the consent of your parent or guardian if you are under 18 years of age.
- All purchases must be for personal use only.
- Please note, all purchases on sale items are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges of any kind, on sale items under any circumstances.
- Please note, a discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Only one discount or coupon code can be used per order.
- Any refunds that are granted will be issued for the full purchase price of the product only, less shipping, as this cost has already been expended when shipping the original order out to you (unless deemed faulty).
- Please note, we have a processing time of 1-3 business days for all orders. If you have placed your order during a sale period, this timing may be exceeded. Please trust that we always do our best to get your orders out to you as soon as possible.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, however, you should receive your delivery within 2-14 working days. This timing may be exceeded during peak or sale times. Timing may also depend on your own arrangements for mail delivery times with your local postal service. We thank-you for your patience.
- We ship worldwide and to all international destinations. International delivery times vary between 2 -14 business days depending on your location.
- Orders to countries such as the United States, New Zealand and United Kingdom take approximately 3-6 business days. If you would like a shipping time estimate for your purchase, and you are outside of the regular destination countries, please refer to our shipping tab for accurate estimates and the local carrier your parcel will cross over to once entering the destination country.
- International parcels are sent via SKYNET WORLDWIDE. You can track your parcel here www.skynetworldwide.net
- If you have not received your ordered items within the allocated timeframe, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and order number and we will investigate on your behalf. Yasmine's Boutique is not responsible for any delays caused by customs. Sometimes the shipping time exceeds the estimate due to factors outside of our control.
- If you would like more information on the carrier of your parcel once it has reached the destination country, please email customer care email@example.com We are more than happy to help!
- You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
- We will use reasonable efforts to deliver your order as soon as commercially practicable. The delivery of your order to the carrier is deemed to be a delivery of the products to you.
- The products covered by each contract (i.e. accepted order) are at your risk upon delivery of the order to the carrier.
- Unless otherwise provided in a contract with you, ownership of the products you purchase covered by the contract shall vest in, or be transferred to you at the time your order and payment is submitted on our website and we communicate acceptance.
- We accept Credit Card, PayPal and Tabby payments.
- Anyone that makes a purchase or registers to be on our database will need to enter their personal information such as their name, email address and date of birth. This information will be stored and may be used by Yasmine's Boutique to send you information about relevant products, latest developments and forthcoming events.
Security of information
- Cookies are used to collect data relating to your general internet usage and customize your experience on our website. This data includes IP addresses, browser versions, number of visits and other data relating to your navigation of the internet and our site. Cookies do not collect sensitive information like financial information or passwords. We hold personal information in our own secure databases and to some extent for marketing purposes in the databases of third parties engaged by us (subject to obligations regarding privacy and confidentiality) to conduct electronic direct marketing subject to all legislative requirements. User ID tracking for AdWords is also setup which allows better understanding of repeat customers.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating settings on your internet browser however this can affect your overall browsing experience.
- This website and its content are provided ‘as is’ and except to the extent required by law, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on the website is for general information purposes only.
- We do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the website are: (a) accurate, complete or current, or (b) that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or (c) that any defects in the website will be corrected or (d) that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- Except to the extent required by law, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- This website may from time to time contain links to other websites or information provided by third parties. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this website, including information provided by third parties. You use the information and links at your own risk. We have no control over their individual content and make no representations or warranties as to any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from our website, you do so at your own risk.
- You waive all rights to bring or assert any claim against us, our agents, employees, or any related party, and hereby permanently and irrevocably release us from any and all liability for or relating to the use of our website.
Limitation of liability
- Your use of our website is at your own risk.
- Where conditions and warranties implied by applicable law cannot be excluded, we limit our liability where and to the extent we are entitled to do so. The limit of our liability will be the amount paid out by our insurers under any appropriate insurance policy we hold. In any event, neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or directors nor any of our agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the website, including but not limited to losses or damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the website, or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
- You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- You must not misuse our system or this website. Specifically, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our website. Furthermore, you must not undertake any activity which will place an unreasonable burden on our systems.
- You agree to indemnify us and our respective officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands which may be instituted against us arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property, including, copyright, trademarks and designs featured or displayed on the website are owned by us. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific areas within the website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the website for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the website.
- Yasmine's Boutique is a registered trademark and must not be used or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are authorized to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information, materials, content, audio and photographs obtained from this website.
Variation of Terms
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in United Arab Emirates.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have any complaints or comments regarding Yasmine's Boutique or this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org